Experience :- 5 Years
Vacancy :- 1
Location :- Santa Clara, California
Salary :- Upto USD $120,000
Job Type :- FTE
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Gathers and documents functional and business requirements and collaborates with other IT staff, stakeholders and/or vendors to produce the desired deliverables at a level of detail sufficient for the technical team;
• Participates in research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within the organization and, if not, whether new solutions are feasible by documenting detailed As-Is and To-Be process flows;
• Conducts gap analysis in order to identify and document differences between as-is and to-be processes and solutions;
• Provides information and support to facilitate end user training including developing training material;
• Provides input and creates documentation to support business process improvement; • Coordinates technical changes, verifying testing results, and adhering to technical and business standards compliance;
• Works with the business to develop detailed user acceptance test cases and flows; including devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating testing;
• Attends meetings to review end user and tracking and trending issues, workflow problems, system capabilities, monitoring feedback, and potential system enhancement needs;
• Knowledge of MS office products such as MS Visio, Excel, PowerPoint as well as basic SQL code
• Provide knowledge transfer to County internal team members by leading knowledge transfer sessions.
Training and Experience:
• Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the possession and direct application of the following knowledge and abilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org .Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Send Us your Resume(And We Will Get Back To You.)