Jobs (Current Openings)
Up to USD $80,000
The Project Manager is responsible for managing one or more projects:.
- Perform as the Project Manager responsible for delivery
- Provide oversight over multiple projects in the program as needed;
- Work with the project team/solutions vendor to create an integrated project schedule that includes the vendor’s deliverables as well as tasks that need to be performed
- Closely monitor actuals against the approved baseline schedule and budget, and follow the necessary process to submit changes for approval;
- Log risks and issues in a timely fashion and actively work with the project team/implementation vendor and teams to create and execute mitigation and corrective action plans;
- Facilitate the resolution of complex problems by meeting with stakeholders, vendors, and technical staff to identify problems and potential solutions;
- Ensure alignment between the implementation team's (vendor) approach with standards and best practices;
- Develop and maintain a productive working relationship with business owners, project sponsors, project teams, resource managers and vendors;
- Work with resource managers to ensure resource availability and commitment, and effectively align resources across projects;
- Conduct project meetings, communicating individual roles, project expectations and desired outcomes;
- Prepare and present project status updates including detailed status reports periodically and as requested using the tool identified;
- Utilize established project standards and procedures, where available, and contribute to the development and continuous improvement of tools;
- Conduct formal review at project completion with business sponsors to confirm acceptance and document lessons learned for future reference and learnings.
Training and Experience:
Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the possession and direct application of the following knowledge and abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- 5+ years experience managing data center migration projects
- Clarity experience is mandatory
- Proposed candidates should be local to the area.
- Although work can be performed remotely now, onsite presence may be required later as needed by the assignment.
- The selected candidate will need to pass a background check as part of the onboarding process.
.Only qualified applicants will be contacted.