Experience :- 3+ Years
Vacancy :- 4
Location :- Bangalore India
Salary :- Negotiable
Job Type :- Onsite
• Work Location: Bangalore
• Work from Office: Office North Americas shift .
3 Years of relevant experience Exchange server
* Supporting escalated issues of all Enterprise and Broad commercial customers on phone and remotely
* Scoping and documenting customer scenarios, potential causes and troubleshooting steps
* Effectively communicating with customers and stakeholders via, phone, email or any other available means
* Ensuring compliance with schedules; processes and MS policies and values
* Foster positive customer relationships and build customer loyalty in Microsoft, while effectively managing challenging situations.
* Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, architects, and executive management.
* Demonstrate leadership through personal responsibility, accountability and teamwork.
* Act as a technical focal point in cooperative relationships with other companies.
* Manage crisis situations that may involve technically challenging issues and diverse audiences.
* Own and resolve technically complex mission critical or politically hot customer issues
* Be responsive to customer needs which may sometimes require outside of normal business hours.
* Maintain strong working knowledge of released products, take ownership for product improvement, and participate in pre-release activities and BETA programs.
* Interact with other engineers to provide technical action plans or take ownership of cases that require escalation.
* Share knowledge with others through solution documents, contribute to social media, engage technical communities, build automated self-help solutions and create training.
Qualifications, Abilities and Experience:
* Experience in working on Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013/2016.
* Experience in working on Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013/2016 Hybrid Environment Setup with Exchange Online.
* Command over client server integration and mail flow concepts.
* Networking (DNS/Routing/Netmon ), AD Concepts 2003/2008, Federation
* Good to have experience in working on O365 and knowledge of Windows Azure ADconnect.
* Prior customer support experience
* Experience in creating technical documentation and sharing knowledge with others through training delivery and/or mentoring.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must have excellent customer handling skills
* Up to date MCSE certification desirable
* Must have enthusiasm for learning
* Passionate about cloud technology.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org .Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Send Us your Resume(And We Will Get Back To You.)