Experience :- 5+ Years
Vacancy :- 1
Location :- Onsite New York & New Jersey
Salary :- Negotiable
Job Type :- Hybrid – Onsite 2-3 times per week
Important to note. The resource will need to be onsite once a week. The customer has 2 locations, and the expectation is the resource will work one week in NY and the next week in NJ.
Dell Hardware Systems Engineer
Skills: Dell Servers Principal accountabilities
• Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot Dell Servers
• Ability to troubleshoot and maintain Hardware parts and RMA as required.
• Serve as a subject matter expert for hardware and basic software deployment solutions
• Monitor server performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed
• Act as a subject matter expert/Tier II support for the network team
• Implement efficiencies through automation; maintain appropriate configurations; provide recommendations on system improvements; and assist in the transition to new hardware.
• Ability to install or deinstall hardware components subject to Customer’s approval
• Manage the Jane Street RMA process end to end via the Jane Street dedicated Dell RMA portal
• Server repair / upgrades
• Reset factory default for recycling of equipment, all manufacturers
• Component RMA's, all manufacturers
• Optic testing and RMA's
• General assistance on Dell and non-Dell related assets
• Entering JIRA tickets in Jane Street's system via a Jane Street provided
• iPad. JIRA will be used to track project work. Jane Street cyber training to be completed for this access
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org .Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Send Us your Resume(And We Will Get Back To You.)