Experience :- Minimum 5 Years
Vacancy :- 1
Location :- 100% remote Santa Clara CA USA
Salary :- Negotiable
Job Type :- 100% remote Santa Clara CA USA
This consultant will develop new and maintain existing 1) 340B accumulation and audit reports, 2) end-to-end delivery of reporting and analytics solutions in the Epic Cogito Clarity/Caboodle Clinical pharmacy domain, 3) development and maintenance of various pharmacy related federal and state grant required reporting.
The role requires consultant-level communication skills, the ability to coalesce related requests and offer solutions that satisfy multiple requirements, and Software Development Life Cycle discipline: gathering & documenting and confirming requirements gathering, designing solution, obtaining SME signoff, coding, testing/validation, UAT, & documentation.
• Develop custom reports and audit files for the pharmacy 340B program.
• Pharmacy/Willow Inpatient, Ambulatory and Inventory reporting, metrics, and dashboards
• Pharmacy/Willow cube maintenance and updates
• Peer review of reporting developed by other team members.
Required Skills & Abilities:
• Business Intelligence
• Systems Architecture
• Strong SQL development using best practice industry standards.
• Advanced understanding, usage of, and ability to go anywhere in the Clarity data model.
• Clarity Pharmacy analytics development
• Epic Cogito Certification, and strong knowledge of Epic's Cogito suite of products
• Knowledge of Epic-Crystal integration (ECI) and Crystal Reports Business Intelligence
Desired Skills & Abilities:
• 340B Accumulation and Billing Experience
• Pharmacy related financial experience.
Epic Clarity Data Model/Clinical and Caboodle Data Model Fundamentals (or legacy equivalents)
On-Site Requirements: None. 100% remote Santa Clara CA USA.
Email Us: email@example.com .Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Send Us your Resume(And We Will Get Back To You.)