Experience :- Minimum 5 Years
Vacancy :- 1
Location :- Remote
Salary :- Negotiable
Job Type :- Permanent
Active Directory Task:
• Follow Microsoft’s best practice of least privilege for role base administrator accounts
• Manage all privileged Users and Group
• Maintain Active Directory OU structure across three domains
• Group Policy management
• DISA STIG Security standard implementation and monitor
• Delegation of authority to specific devices via group policy
• Active Directory Federation Services implement, manage, and monitor
• Maintain Okta configuration for FPI and monitor
• Maintain IAMDOJ configure for FPI and monitor
• Test and implement security fixes and patches of Domain Controllers
• Manages Internal DNS & External DNS
• Monitor changes to the domain infrastructure for audit compliance.
• Manages ZScaler VPN implantation, testing and oversight DJU1620000145 Page 8 of 42
• PKI management and certificate approval.
• Makes recommendations for improvements and upgrades.
• Troubleshoot and resolve application issues quickly and completely.
• Manage VMware 6.0 or higher and Hyper-V 2016 in an enterprise environment.
• Create best practice methodologies and tools, policies and procedures, whitepapers, and other standard business communications.
• Present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors
• Document and transfer knowledge to fellow staff through training.
• Perform routine software, hardware and firmware upgrades for servers, tape libraries, and storage. Conducts systems inventory and updates asset management documentation.
• Documents and updates systems architecture drawings and server rack elevations using Microsoft Visio.
QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must be a US Citizen and have ability to obtain a security clearance.
• 10+ years of experience in Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems
• 10+ years of experience in Microsoft Active Directory Administration
• 5+ years as Certified AWS Architect, or higher certifications
• 5+ years of experience in Virtual Technologies such as DJU1620000145 Page 9 of 42 VMWare ESX and Microsoft Hyper-V
• 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager 1807 or 2012r2
• 5+ years of experience in CommVault Simpana 11 backup and recovery software, managing day to day AWS backups and restores
• 5+ years of experience in systems availability, reliability, and data-integrity of infrastructure services include, Terminal Services/ Remote Desktop Services, DNS, DHCP, WDIS, File, Print, and Web/Application servers.
• 5+ years of experience in Installation, configuration and deployment of physical and virtual servers.
• 5+ years of experience in updating policies and procedures in the areas of Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Systems Management, Monitoring, Systems Administration/Security, Build Standards, and server Build Automation.
• 5+ years of experience in conducting routine hardware/software audits of servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies and configuration guidelines.
• 5+ years of experience in managing and evaluating performance of the servers.
• Verbal and written communication skills for various audiences (technical, manager, executive).
• Proven thorough ability to develop strategy as well as write, communicate, facilitate, and present to all levels of IT, internal staff and management.
• 7+ years of experience in Active Directory 2016 or higher, including GPO, schema, and best practices. Scripting in PowerShell for administration and reporting within Active Directory environments.
• 7+ years of experience in Tier II systems Administrators with specialized experience supporting various Windows operating systems, Amazon Web Service, Active Directory, virtual technologies, CommVault Simpana 11 backup software responsibilities
• 7+ years of experience in Tier II Support of IT DJU1620000145 Page 10 of 42 infrastructure systems based on a Microsoft Windows Environment. VMware 6.0 or higher, vSphere.
• 7+ years of experience as Amazon Web Solution Services operations.
• 5+ years of experience in SUSE Linux 12 sp3 or higher Operating Systems.
• 5+ years of experience in supporting Microsoft Windows Server, 2012R2, 2016, 2022 Operating Systems in physical and virtual environments.
On-Site Requirements: 100% remote.
Email Us: email@example.com .Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Send Us your Resume(And We Will Get Back To You.)