Experience :- .
Vacancy :- 1
Location :- USA, Santa Clara
Salary :- 200K
Job Type :- Contract Term: 12/31/2020
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the planning and implementation of a new Record Management System for the Sheriff's Office.
Perform as the Project Manager responsible for delivery of the Sheriff’s Office Records Management System (RMS) project:
• Provide expert consultancy for Sheriff Office's RMS project
• Manage vendor for Sheriff Office's RMS project
• Manage financial budget for Sheriff Office's RMS project
• Coordinate with other departments for Sheriff Office's RMS project
• Oversees project team for Sheriff Office's RMS projectWork with the selected solutions vendor to create an integrated project schedule that includes the vendor’s deliverables as well as tasks that need to be performed by the County;
• Closely monitor actuals against the approved baseline schedule and budget, and follow the necessary process to submit changes for approval;
• Log risks and issues in a timely fashion and actively work with the implementation vendor and County teams to create and execute mitigation and corrective action plans;
• Facilitate the resolution of complex problems by meeting with stakeholders, vendors, and technical staff to identify problems and potential solutions;
• Ensure alignment between the implementation vendor’s approach with County standards and best practices;
• Develop and maintain a productive working relationship with business owners, project sponsors, project teams, resource managers and vendors;
• Work with resource managers at the Sheriff’s Office to ensure resource availability and commitment, and effectively align resources across projects;
• Conduct project meetings, communicating individual roles, project expectations and desired outcomes;
• Prepare and present project status updates including detailed status reports periodically and as requested using the tool identified by Technology Services and Solutions (TSS);
• Utilize established project standards and procedures, where available, and contribute to the development and continuous improvement of tools;
• Conduct formal review at project completion with business sponsor to confirm acceptance and document lessons learned for future reference and learnings.
Training and Experience:
Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the possession and direct application of the following knowledge and abilities.
Bachelor’s Degree; Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Skills & Abilities:
• Public Safety domain expertise
• Law-enforcement Records Management System (RMS) implementation expertise, preferably CentralSquare Records Enterprise RMS experience
• Familiarity with Hexagon Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD)
• IT Project team/staff management• Financial management of IT projects >$1M
• Vendor management
• Management of project financials greater than $1M
• IT methodology experience, Agile/Scrum
• RMS consultancy experience
• 10+ years experience managing IT projects
• 5+ years managing public sector projects
Email Us: email@example.com .Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Send Us your Resume(And We Will Get Back To You.)