Experience :- 5-10 Years
Vacancy :- 1
Location :- Santa Clara County
Salary :- Negotiable
Job Type :- 6 months
Santa Clara County's Information Security Office is in need of a Sr. Business Systems Analyst with
a strong technical background in Cybersecurity to support various County initiatives.
Required Skills & Abilities:
• Provide direct support to the Information Security Office, and participate in meetings to
capture required data, and maintain responsibility for outlining and organizing all report
material, including seeking team review throughout the draft process.
• Create System Security Plans, Procedures, Policies and other documentations based on
interviews with key stakeholders
• Create reports that will discuss the architecture, design rationale, and steps required for
• Writing documentation that details technical specifications
• Create User Manuals from various user perspectives
• Organizing and capturing information security operations and translating them into a
• Proofreading and editing documets submitted
• Occasionally brief and provide training of material covered or changed within an
• Must have the ability to decode technical information for technical and non-technical
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5-10 years of experience as a technical writer
• Experience in cybersecurity is preferred but not required
• Experience with documentation development for systems down to the technical
• Experience writing techical content and tailoring the format based on the target
• Demonstrated ability to complete, track, update, rewrite, and peer review technical
• Demonstrated ability to follow security analyst and engineering processes and verify
• Experience working with NIST SP 800-53 controls as well as CSF, RMS, and FISMA
Contract Term: 6 months.
On-Site Requirements: Possible hybrid scheduled required.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org .Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Send Us your Resume(And We Will Get Back To You.)