Experience :- 3-5 Years
Vacancy :- 1
Location :- County of Santa Clara
Salary :- 100K
Job Type :- Full-Time
• Provide direct application support to end users.
• Work through system implementation, testing, updating, integration, maintenance of system configuration, and system setup.
• Analyze user, system, and application needs and find best solution for users and County.
• Identify technical issues and engage the appropriate teams to assist.
• Work on IT Healthcare related projects, sprints, and/or upgrades.
• Gather requirements from end users.
• Diagram current and future state workflows.
• Evaluate vendor specifications.
• Coordinate and participate in testing, as well as go-live support.
• Complete service tickets through troubleshooting and working with end users.
• Act as liaison between end users and vendor(s).
• Three (3) years of experience providing technical and/or analytics support in the functional area(s) being supported.
• Three (3) years’ experience gathering requirements and technical troubleshooting.
• Two (2) years leading small projects, application upgrades, and installations.
• Two (2) years working on mid-to-large IT projects.
• Experience with the one or more of the following core clinical applications preferred.
o ANSOS o AMION
o Health Learning
o Timeless Medical Systems
Contract Term: 6 months.
On-Site Requirements: Hybrid. Onsite twice per month.
Email Us: email@example.com .Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Send Us your Resume(And We Will Get Back To You.)