Experience :- 5 Years
Vacancy :- 2
Location :- County of Santa Clara, USA
Salary :- Negotiable
Job Type :- FTE
Position Title: Business Systems Analysts
Support the successful production of a GIS map to be used in the County's implementation of the Hexagon Computer-Aided Dispatch (CAD) system with a balance of speed and quality that meets the expectations of the project sponsor.
At the discretion of the CAD Project leadership, the following tasks (but are not limited to) will be assigned:
• Develop GIS data that will be integrated into the I/CAD system.
• Analyze and evaluate geospatial data and ensure GIS data is accurate and reliable.
• Assess and understand user and customer needs, develop the needed system output, and communicate requirements.
• Import GIS data into the I/CAD system.
• Integrate HERE! data into the County's local GIS dataset to support map building for the Hexagon CAD system.
• Testing of the system and refinement of the data based on feedback.
• Develop documentation of the data development and transformation process.
Required Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to develop and edit the Geospatial data using Esri ArcGIS Desktop/ArcGIS Pro.
• Ability to analyze, propose, and maintain the design of GIS databases and GIS data models.
• Ability to transform GIS and non-GIS data and automate the transformation process.
• Ability to elicit and translate business requirements to technical requirements.
• Ability to understand complex application architecture that embeds GIS technology.
• Ability to communicate the technical concept to broader business stakeholders.
• Experience with Esri ArcGIS Desktop/ArcGIS Pro is a must.
• Experience with Hexagon I/CAD, the Hexagon I/MAP application is important and highly valued.
• Recent experience (last 3 years) with a successful Hexagon I/CAD implementation is highly desired.
• Experience with HERE! GIS data is highly desired.
• Experience with Safe Software FME is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in GIS, Computer Science, Geography, Earth Science, Urban Planning, Mathematics, Engineering, Physical Sciences, Environmental Science, Geology, or related field.
• 5 years of IT work experience with geospatial data collection, analysis, conversion, and maintenance.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org .Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Send Us your Resume(And We Will Get Back To You.)