Experience :- 3 years
Vacancy :- 1
Location :- Santa Clara, CA
Salary :- 195,000
Job Type :- FTE
To provide and teach best industry practices of MS Dynamics 365 Configuration and Development.
Set up a model and templates for Probation development team to follow during developing and maintaining MS Dynamics 365 applications.
Provide technical expertises for MS Dynamics 365 Platform including:
• Dynamics Solution Management (unmanaged, managed, and patch solutions)
• Revision Control of MS Dynamics Solutions
• Set up DevOps process to deploy application among Dev\Test\PROD environments
• Provide best practice and guidelines for MS Dynamics 365 development, testing, and Data Migration
• Develop application using MS Dynamics and power apps
• Conduct team meeting for Probation team members to observe the best practice regularly
Training and Experience:
Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the possession and direct application of the following knowledge and abilities.
Microsoft CRM Dynamics 365 Administration and Configuration Certification/Training
• 3+ years of MS Dynamics administration and development experience
• Lead a project from start to finish with full SDLC cycle on Dynamics Platform
• Experience with Data Migration to new application
• Experience with Change Management
• Experience with MS Dynamics solution management and power apps
• Create MS Dynamics application based on business requirements including design and implement UI, business rules, and troubleshooting
• Guide Probation development team to best industry practice
• Document recommended processes
• Finish projects and tasks on time
• Communicate effectively with team member
• Fine tune the Dynamics platform Performance
• Improve team's skills through hands on training
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org .Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Send Us your Resume(And We Will Get Back To You.)